homeimprovement.dexknows.com Decks and patios can be built by homeowners, but any deck more than four feet above ground level should be built by a certified contractor. Understand the difference between decks and patios with advice from a general contractor in this helpful video on home improvements. Expert: John Galbraith Bio: John Galbraith is a general contracter with over 30 years of experience.
- About Replacing Kitchen Cabinet Doors
- General Contractor, Kitchen, Bathroom, Remodeler – Redefine Perfection in The Construction Industry
- Cabinets 101 : How to Repair and Sand a Kitchen Cabinet
- Cabinets 101 : How to Change Hinges on a Cabinet
- Cabinets 101 : How to Build or Hang a Microwave Wall Cabinet